Cosmopolitan Dental Centre provides a range of dental health services. Our Newcastle based family dentistry team is committed to excellence across the board, so you can be guaranteed that every service we provide is of the highest possible quality.
What services are provided?
- Preventative family dentistry - regular check-ups, scale and polish, fluoride and x-rays
- Restorative treatment - composite resin (white) fillings, inlays and onlays, root canal treatment
- Crown and bridge work - porcelain bonded to metal, full ceramic non-metal crowns and gold crowns
- Endodontics – root canal treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry: Teeth whitening and veneers
- Mouth guards/night guards - sports mouth guards, mouth guards for grinding
- Dentures - partial dentures, full dentures, immediate dentures
- Oral surgery
- Implant dentistry
Dr Philip Alexander
Dr Philip Alexander graduated in 1998 from University of Adelaide and was awarded the prestigious Moore Medal for all-round excellence. After working a couple of years in rural NSW (Snowy Mountains) providing dental health services, he worked in Sydney at Westmead Hospital as part of the Head Neck Oncology Unit, Paediatric Department and Oro-Maxillo Facial Unit.
After a stint in the UK for two years, he returned to Australia to settle in Newcastle in 2003